You are reader number

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Brave and the Bold and Green Lantern

today I am interested in bat man brave and the bold. I played with my toys and looked them up. And begged to play games and trying to see the bat-blog on the computer and watch episodes. I am being hunted down by the guardians (the people who gave green lantern his power ring) cause I stole a power ring (I bought it) from a green lantern. Okay instead of all these parentheses am going to tell you his origin. Test pilot hal jordan was just about to test a rocket jet, he said good bye to his secratery (his girl-friend) carol ferris, then he was off. In the middle of flight he made a un-expected nose dive and a second later flooded in green light. when he opened his eyes he saw a batterd alien that was bleeding horribly "take my ring...... please take it" hals eyes grew "your dying! I cant belive it what did I do? What can I do?" he blurted out. "Take it now" at the same moment a green ring float off his finger and on to hal. Then bands shot out of the ring and wraped around hal. When the bands disapered hal was wearing the costume the dead alien donned a green uniform with black pants green boots and white gloves. thats his story and that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment