You are reader number

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Batman and the Flash

There are two villains and two heroes to this picture.  The heroes are Batman and Flash and the villains are Captain Cold and Weather Wizard.  The robot is the Cold-Drone.  I completely made that but thought it would be cool.  (Pun unintended.)   I made this for Tommy on the Bat Blog for making that post about my birthday.  Thanks, Tommy!  I really liked that post and now I'm on the national internet!

This was inspired by Requiem for the Scarlet Speedster, A brave and the Bold episode about the three Flashes.  Jay Garrick, the first Flash, the second Flash, Barry Allen, and Kid Flash (who later becomes the third Flash) Wally West.  The story is about how Professor Zoom trapped the Flash (Barry Allen) so that everyone thinks he's dead.  I think they made this episode because Barry Allen did die in the comic book but he came back.

No comments:

Post a Comment