You are reader number

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Thor vs Loki: the Battle of the Millisecond


This is my picture that I drew and colored myself, of Thor kicking Loki's butt.  

Thor is the Asgardian god of weather.  He can make rain, tornadoes, hurricanes, wildfires and he can draw lightning.  His hammer, Mjolner, is really heavy, so it hurts.  There is a Thor movie coming up in 2011 but I am very excited.

Loki is the Asgardian god of mischief.  He has no special weapon but likes to taunt his brother, Thor, which usually ends up with Thor throwing his hammer at him.  Loki is also going to be in the Thor movie, but I do not know if they're going to make toys of him for the movie.

The big guy in the back is Odin, Thor's dad.The god on the far left is Heimdall; next to him is Fandral (the blondie); next to him is the very, very, very heavy 1000 pound Volstagg.  Next to Volstagg is Sif, Thor's soon to become wife.

ENDETH,
Xavi

No comments:

Post a Comment