You are reader number

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

JLA 52!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really want to tell my viewers about something which I think is awesome. The Justice League in the new 52!!!! I know most of you dont know what the heck that is, but before I explain the new 52, I should explain the old one. So there are 52 parallel universes in the DC Universe, but in 2008 they were all condensed in 1 planet earth in the event which Batman, Martian Manhunter, and Aqua man died, and which the original Flash, Barry Allen returned from the dead. But now the entire DC Universe is going back to how it originally started in the golden age of DC comics with modern charecters like Damian and Bart Allen. But in the original golden age, the Justice League didnt exist. So it was a big deal in the new 52 when the Justice League appeared with a roster of Aqua man, Bat-Man Green Lantern, Flash, Superman and Wonder Woman. Heres a picture of the Justice League of America in the new 52!!!!!!!!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment