You are reader number

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Bat-sup!! na-na-na-na NA-NAAA!!!

HEY GUYS!!!!!! I have not posted in a long time, so to open up the return of the xav-miestier I'll do some cat-sup and links!

So I have good news and bad news. Bad news first. Human Torch was dead for 4 months!!!! Good news, he came back on the 75'th anniversary!!!!!!! And Batman: Brave and the Bold, ended on the series finale a couple weeks ago. But the three weeks later,  new lego superheroes sets came out with Batman!! New sets! New villian designs! And signifacantly less number of pieces!!!!!!!!!! Heres a picture of the ones on my wish list!! cool, huh?


There is also a cool Massive Multiplayer Online game I play that goes by https://www.heroup.com/
There are missions, card games, different zones, lots of playable heroes!!! so click now!!!! And if you get an account friend me!!! I'm Dazziling general!!!!!
There's also the BAT-BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! http://tomztoyz.blogspot.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment