You are reader number

Saturday, May 14, 2011

TEASER OF PLANET X

I am super sorry that I havent posted in a while. but I'm just posting to show you my promo for my first-day-of-my-blog story. A.K.A...




COUNTDOWN TO THE DOOM OBLIVION
ON PLANET X!!!!!!

some things you need to know

Have you seen red hulk before?
Did you at somepoint read or see the planet hulk movie?

Do you know all of the most recent avengers origins?


well heres a pic of the red hulk(not mine)
heres a picture of the avengers(new)
this google pic contains: spidey iron man, thor captain america (bucky) , hawkeye beast, black widow, and the thing look all these guys up and find out there origins or when you read my story you will have no idea whats going on.

And you can read planet hulk at a comic shop near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment