You are reader number

Sunday, May 5, 2013

C2E2 (and deadpool)

          One thing I noticed immediately when I walked into C2E2 was the fact that I was in a huge community of geeks and fanboys.(kind of obvious, but read on.) It was terrifying, awesome, ultimate, spectacular and amazing.   I was in heaven, surrounded by comic-books, action figures and dead pool cosplayers.(More on that later. Definitely.)
            It was kind of scary that there was so much stuff. If I had a million dollars, I could have wasted all of it in less than an hour. Yeah, that's scary. I only got one thing, and I bet there was better stuff out there. Yeah, thats kind of sad.
             So, Deadpool. Yeah. Um, okay. This-- This is just kind of, um, weird, I guess. There's a character in the Marvel universe named Wadey Wilson, A.K.A. Deadpool. He is just a weird super-hero. Really weird. And if you're thinking oh, yeah Deadpool, he was in that Wolverine movie awhile back.  Wrong. Really wrong. Like, Spider-Man 3-was-cool, wrong. But, he is just a really awkward guy, with very strange villains. So, there is a Deadpool video-game coming out very soon, and apparently now, everyone loves Deadpool. (Don't ask me why. Really, please, don't. I'm begging you.) So, there are like 50 billion Deadpool cosplayers, all in character. ARRRRGH!!! So annoying!

No comments:

Post a Comment