You are reader number

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Very On Topic Post!

I am very tired of politics and chemical weapons and terrorism. I feel like there is going to be  negative consequences in every action we take against Syria's dicktator (No, I did not spell that wrong) and even more when congress shuts the government down just because the republicans hate Obama. The whole situation is going to end with people out of jobs, a Republican dictated country with  FOX news leading the charge. Bad news for everyone. Which is why I am going to talk about video games and comic books and everything fun this blog post.

Forever Evil. The first universe-wide event in the New 52. For months DC was slapping that slogan on all the comics, magazines and websites. Months. I, of course thought it was going to be some big thing to introduce villains that haven't made it out of the New 52 limbo yet. And I almost had a heart attack seeing just how right I really was. One thursday morning, I was checking DC comic's webpage for updates in the Trinity War, and BAM. Crime Syndicate. Right there, the best team of super villains DC has seen. I was so happy, shocked and ready to drop dead from a heart attack, so excited to share with everyone I knew that the New 52 got something right! And it was than that I thought to myself; um, Xavi, does anyone know just what the Crime Syndicate really is? So, it was right at that moment I am came up with the brilliant idea to make a link to a Wikipedia post explaining everything to know about the Crime Syndicate! I'm so creative. Voila, link!

Two, Batman Arkham Origins! But Xavi, didn't you already praise that totally legit praise worthy game yesterday? Yes, I did, but I did not get to share the story of the fabulous praise worthy game I praised yesterday. So if you saw the trailer on yesterdays post, you have a slim idea of what it is about. If you have not, go watch. Now. Seriously, I will not continue until you have seen it. Have you? Good. So, from the trailer you saw Black Mask, Batman, Deathstroke and Deadshot. You may have picked up that Deathstroke and Deadshot are assassins hired by Black Mask to kill Batman on Christmas. What the trailer did not depict is that there are also six other assassins after Batman, along with the Joker, Penguin and possibly other villains. The game begins roughly after the events on the docks showcased on the trailer you saw. And, Adam West! Yes, you read it correctly.






Signing off. ; )
                 




No comments:

Post a Comment